- Mitt Romney's grandfather fled America to pursue a polygamist lifestyle in Mexico. Barack Obama's grandfather fought in WWII.
- Barrack Obama eligibility to be President was challenged on the basis of accusations that he wasn't born in America. Presidential Candidates John McCain and Ted Cruz were not born in America.
- Barrack Obama has produced his birth certificate. John McCain still hasn't produced his.
- Even though he belonged to the same church for 20 years he has had his faith repeatedly challenged. Yet, most of the country remembers his pastor, Rev Jeremiah Wright, but hardly anyone can recognize the name of John McCain's pastor, or know the name of his church, or denomination.
- Barrack Obama has been married to the same women for most of his life. John McCain and Rudy Giuliani have been married several times and divorced wives under questionable circumstances.
So why is Barrack Obama’s upbringing and lifestyle constantly being criticized?
You know, I can be very critical of our country's past and of its policies. But that's not only my right, its also my duty. I enlisted and served for four years in the Army even though I doubted our involvement in the Viet Nam War. I believe it is our responsibility to dissent when our conscious calls for it. Now if anyone thinks that means I don't love my country then you can just pucker-up and plant one on my largest cheek.
This self-righteous, pious, draft dodging political hack who has made a second career and millions of dollars by ending every sentence with the words nine-eleven is the last person qualified to set in judgment about someone else's 'love of country'. GlennDL
Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love., Love of country:
“Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.